Popular Posts
-
If you live in the area and have not yet been to Tuxedo's antique mall in Duvall, you must go! It's one of my favorite places to sho...
-
I have been at my boyfriends for the last two weeks so haven't been out shopping apart from in London, but I jave bought a few bits and ...
-
I used my "down" time yesterday to look over a few of my favorite blogs. I have gathered a few photos to share with you. Just a co...
-
Well, I am. Been a busy busy month since my last post (ARRGH!). Lots happening in the domestic sense, far busier at work than I thought, so ...
-
To my sweet Cody............ "Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it...
-
Last month I decided to treat myself, and took advantage of Boux Avenue 's range of special offers. They had a sale on, 3 for 2, AND fre...
-
May this Sunday be a day of indulgences and the best of hugs and kisses from those you love who have the privilege of calling you MUM! This ...
-
It's that time of year. Time to plant the window boxes and I have a ton of them! One of my favorite things to plant in them is nasturtiu...
-
A recent commission of a Robin's nest ushering in the beauty of spring! If you are interested in having a special piece done feel free t...
-
And thankyou to all my followers, my bloggy friends, my far off friends, you lurkers know who you are and anyone else who stops by. May th...

































0 comments