Popular Posts
-
5"x7", oil on stretched canvas, $59(plus s/h)( available ) I'm in the middle of packing and cleaning as we are only a week aw...
-
So this is basically most of my Christmas wishlist! Next has a new cupcake range as part of their Christmas gift guide. Find it here :) ...
-
A recent commission of a Robin's nest ushering in the beauty of spring! If you are interested in having a special piece done feel free t...
-
(Pre-Order Matthew Mead's HOLIDAY Magazine NOW in my store on etsy & save $$:) Looking for some great gift ideas for Mother's ...
-
I saw them from a distance and new they were going to be gorgeous! This pair of angels was waiting for me to pick them up, I just know it....
-
Just finished this Westie portrait although I need to get a better photo once the sun appears tomorrow. If you are interested in having a po...
-
I have been wanting to paint our fridge for sometime... this just may be my answer! Home Depot carries chalkboard paint in a color that wil...
-
New with tags skirt I bought off eBay, 99p, Originally £6 from Primark. Miss Selfridge dress from eBay, £1, originally £38 Tan plaited glad...
-
Painting a Pup a Day:: What a Difference 24 hours Makes!! :))


































0 comments