Hi everyone. Well, our computer died and and it's gonna be 2-4 days until our new one is ready. I'll be back in a few! If you have emailed me, please be patient, I'll try to get back to everyone, but it takes me a little longer to type on my I phone! See you soon!
Popular Posts
-
I have been wallowing in sewing and been a happy little pig these holidays. I return to teaching in a matter of weeks after a 5 year break...
-
I have had this picture in my inspiration file for quite some time now. I love this necklace. I started thinking that maybe it wouldn't ...
-
A very good and reliable friend passed away yesterday. Maybe it was age, maybe just too weary to go on, maybe I worked her too hard for too...
-
2010 was so good to us. I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer! {click on the photo to enlarge} Here's to a great 2011! Many of...
-
I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, make up your mind lady! I know, I know. I have had so many different lamps here, but I swear...
0 comments