As some of you may or may not know, I am not only an artist, but I love to look at and collect other artists' work as well. I happened to be browsing some of the art listings a couple months ago on ebay and came upon a listing by Taylor (TJ) Lynde with a quote that caught my eye...it said something like 'Be true to your work, and your work will be true to you'. Loved that, it's something I need to remind myself daily... I decided to probe further and discovered some truly beautiful landscapes that he paints in the open, plein air style. He paints in such a way that you feel as though you were right there beside him. I've never been to Montana, but heck his paintings make me want to go there! I've chosen a few of my favorites to share with you here. To learn more about TJ Lynde visit his blog, and be sure to check out his listings on ebay.
Popular Posts
-
I have been wallowing in sewing and been a happy little pig these holidays. I return to teaching in a matter of weeks after a 5 year break...
-
I have had this picture in my inspiration file for quite some time now. I love this necklace. I started thinking that maybe it wouldn't ...
-
A very good and reliable friend passed away yesterday. Maybe it was age, maybe just too weary to go on, maybe I worked her too hard for too...
-
I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, make up your mind lady! I know, I know. I have had so many different lamps here, but I swear...
-
As this catastrophe unfolds I try to think of ways to help. I can, and will donate cash but what else can I do. Make it Perfect has a good i...




0 comments