Popular Posts
-
As the plans turn into compromise, the promises all turn to lies. The spite builds up and I can't get through, passive me aggressive you...
-
2010 was so good to us. I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer! {click on the photo to enlarge} Here's to a great 2011! Many of...
-
Pretty vintage prints of them that is. Not that I wouldn't mind a real one................. to mow my lawn that is. I just love all the...
-
Rosie Posie Designs is an etsy shop that specializes in custom melamine platters, plates, and cell phone covers. Personally, I love any t...
-
One of my dearest friends is getting married this fall! As we discussed her arrangements, I was reminded of a company I stumbled upon during...
-
One thing I forgot to mention about the floors yesterday was to be sure and wear knee pads. My knees started hurting about 1/4 way through t...
0 comments