Just wanted to give a shout out to the 254 people on etsy who were kind enough to include my artwork in their Treasuries...thank you SO much! You renew my faith in people daily. God bless! This Treasury is featured here and on etsy. I
Popular Posts
-
This makes me smile~everytime!! Presents for Mummy!!! (It was a Special Mothers Day occasion at Big Boy Too's Pre-school. This blog post...
-
I have been wallowing in sewing and been a happy little pig these holidays. I return to teaching in a matter of weeks after a 5 year break...
-
I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, make up your mind lady! I know, I know. I have had so many different lamps here, but I swear...
-
May this Sunday be a day of indulgences and the best of hugs and kisses from those you love who have the privilege of calling you MUM! This ...
-
As this catastrophe unfolds I try to think of ways to help. I can, and will donate cash but what else can I do. Make it Perfect has a good i...
-
I've only gone and won a a cupcake masterclass! :D I found out that night that I won a competition ran by Graham and Green and the priz...
0 comments