Itty Bitty Bits of Pretty. . .because everyone deserves a bit of pretty in their lives :)) Available on etsy.
Popular Posts
-
I have been wallowing in sewing and been a happy little pig these holidays. I return to teaching in a matter of weeks after a 5 year break...
-
A very good and reliable friend passed away yesterday. Maybe it was age, maybe just too weary to go on, maybe I worked her too hard for too...
-
I know what you are thinking. You are thinking, make up your mind lady! I know, I know. I have had so many different lamps here, but I swear...
-
As this catastrophe unfolds I try to think of ways to help. I can, and will donate cash but what else can I do. Make it Perfect has a good i...
-
This makes me smile~everytime!! Presents for Mummy!!! (It was a Special Mothers Day occasion at Big Boy Too's Pre-school. This blog post...

0 comments